Thursday, March 12, 2009

********8 Favorites**********

I've been tagged: Here are the rules...

1. Post Rules on your blog.
2. Answer the 6 '8' items.
3. Let each person know by leaving them a comment.


**8 Favorite TV Shows...** (These are not in order)

1. Brothers and Sisters
2. Oprah
3. Today Show
4. American Idol
5. Biggest Loser
6. So You Think You Can Dance
7. Law and Order SVU
8. Ellen

**8 Things I did Yesterday...**

1. Worked Out
2. Worked
3. Taught Piano
4. Played Basketball with Jax and Tav (They won!!)
5. Watched a little American Idol with my sister-in-law Ally!!
6. Made Dinner
7. Gave the boys a bath (I am not sure who was more wet!!)
8. Read bedtime stories.

**8 Things I am looking Forward to...**

1. Selling my house.
2. My sister Whitney's wedding
3. SUMMER (I hate winter and the snow)
4. Building our new house (someday)
5. My birthday (March 15th)
6. My cousin's Junior Miss Pageant
7. Watching my sweet boys grow up.
8. Being done with work for the summer.

**8 Favorite Restaurants...**

1. Panera
2. Olive Garden
3. PF Changs
4. California Pizza Kitchen
5. Cheesecake Factory
6. Chile's
7. Red Robbin
8. Johnny Corinos

**8 Things on my wish list...**

1. A new House
2. A trip to Europe with my family.
3. A new NICE digital camera.
4. A few new things to go into my new house.
5. Twilight
6. Peach Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory
7. Centra Vac. (I love to Vacumn)
8. For my boys to be happy and healthy!!

**8 People I Tag...**

1. Nicole
2. Candi
3. Amber
4. Tiniel
5. Megan
6. Lins.
7. Katie
8. Tracy

4 comments:

Shawn and Megan Atwood said...

I wish I could buy your house you are trying to sell! I love that house. Then you could build your dream home:) And I feel the same way after I get done bathing my boys....I usually feel like I got a bath too!

Bridget said...

Hi Shelby! I found you off of Kirb's site and I just wanted to say Hi! I heard through the Shapevine that Whitney's engaged! How exciting! When did that happen and when's the wedding?

Dean Family said...

Shelby, Shelby!
I wish you wouldn't put me at the top of the list! Oh the peer pressure...at any rate please still be my friend if I don't complete the "8 questions" o.k.--no slashing of tires and hate mail...love ya, Nic

Linds said...

Look at you tagging and being tagged! Keep it up!
Love you!