Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Denver!

I got the opportunity to head to Denver for a quick trip for a good friends wedding. I stayed with my greatest friend Ally and her sweet family. This is her 9 month old Caleb who was such a trooper with his mommy and I's talks, cooking, walks, and just catching up and sharing mommy stories. It is so crazy to see the chapters in our lives unfold.

Jamie and Kendall. They were so happy and her mom made that beautiful dress. It was so fun to catch up with old but great friends. For some of us it had been over 12 years since we had seen each other.
Debbie and Matt.
Matt and Shelby
A BIG BIG BIG shout out to my great Sister and Brother in law who watched the boys while I was gone. Jaxon wanted to stay and live with Ryker for a year. He told me I could come and visit him. I could hardly get a hug from either of them they had such a blast, swimming, picnicking, going to the park, Cabelas, and the list goes on. Thanks again Meg, love you guys.

No comments: